Thursday, March 26, 2009

What file types and colors do you put in a brand identity kit for client use?

Need experienced graphic designer to answer this one... We currently output EPS and JPGs of each logo and alternative in Pantone Spot, CMYK, RGB, and Solid. It seems like way too much - a typical kit can include 20+ files; four or five versions of the logo and each alternative representation. What is necessary?
What file types and colors do you put in a brand identity kit for client use?
Here is a list of things I include when I package a logo for a company:





Color EPS





Grayscale / B/W EPS





Hi Res JPG





Low Res JPG (For the web, with instruction to use it for the web only)





Sometimes I will include a solid black %26quot;Stamp%26quot; of the logo..





A PDF with the list of pantone colors (small swatch) used along with visual example of fonts used and font and color guidelines...





Then I include the font files..





I think thats everything I include...

No comments:

Post a Comment