Thursday, March 26, 2009

Portfolio?

whats inside of a good graphic designer portfolio?
Portfolio?
Usually an assortment of finished product pieces,lay out,text,1 or 2 example of options on a layout or two.They should be(needless to say),your very best work.The ones that pop%26#039;n%26#039;sizzle,that you had fun doing.I found that those are the pieces I have an easier time explaining concept,design,choice of colors,fonts and so on.I have always included work that was done in different media,off the wall layout,unusual perspective and what ever else I thought would show off my talent,and creativity.I also kept a log of the time,from conception to execution of the finished piece.Graphic design is all about time,it pays to know how long it takes you to do the job,better,faster,and with the most creativity.I hope this helps,best of luck and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment