Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photoshop 7.0 question. I need to shrink my design so i can put writing beside it. How?

I%26#039;m trying to get my t-shirt design made and I scanned my sketch in, but on photoshop the picture takes up most all the paper. I need to shrink the image (not the paper size, Ctrl + - button) so that I can put some words beside it. For example. If I drew a smiley face but i want to shrink it so that I can write %26quot;smiley%26quot; on the left of the drawing and %26quot;face%26quot; on the right side of it.





thanks
Photoshop 7.0 question. I need to shrink my design so i can put writing beside it. How?
I believe what you want to do is this: Make sure whatever layer you%26#039;re working on isn%26#039;t locked, and make sure it%26#039;s selected. Go to Edit --%26gt; Transform --%26gt; Scale. See the little chain between the W and H? Click that so you can keep the proportions the same. Adjust to your liking and click the checkmark. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment