Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am using a printing lab online, should I charge people there prices for pictures?

I have started taking pictures but I am not a professional. I am using an online printing lab. When I am giving people a list of prices for pictures using the prices of the online site should I have something on the price sheet that states the site and that I am using there pricing?
I am using a printing lab online, should I charge people there prices for pictures?
If you charge them the price you pay for at the lab, you won%26#039;t make any profits whatsoever.
I am using a printing lab online, should I charge people there prices for pictures?
Start with a 5x7 for $9.95 and each size appropriately from this. You are in the business of making a profit so don%26#039;t feel ashamed of marking it up. Compare the prices of other Photogs in your area and use them as a guide... but DO NOT charge them only what it cost you!
Reply:You charge double what the price the site says is. So like an 8x10 is $1.99 you charge $3.99 and keep the shipping the same!! When you become a professional the you can mark up WAY more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment